Before installing the below texture pack .zips, make sure you install MCPATCHER otherwise the pack will not work correctly.
1. Download a version of the pack using the buttons below
2. Press (windows key+ r) to open "run" window
3. Type "%appdata%" without the quotation marks
4. Open the ".minecraft" folder
5. Open "texturepacks" folder
6. Move the .zip texture pack into the "%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/resourcepacks" folder
7. Run Minecraft
8. Select the KayneCraft texture pack in the menu
9. You may need to wait for it to load, this pack is BIG!
(The change log and other previous versions of the pack can be found at the bottom of the OP of the main MCF.net topic here)
If your download doesn't complete without corrupting, try the "Alt Link"s
|KayneCraft BETA for 1.8||Pack Version:||ICBCBETA (Not Available)|
|1.8 Snapshots||MC Version:|
Only available when testing major changes to the pack, sometimes nightly releases, announced on Twitter and Facebook.
|Version Features:||Only available when testing upcoming BuildCraft (and later IndustrialCraft) additions to the pack, sometimes nightly releases, announced on Twitter and Facebook|